Thursday

Havens Arc Argan Oil - Product Review

I'm fairly new to the world of Argan Oil at home. My stylist always used it and my hair looked great for a couple of days after my blowouts. It wasn't until recently that I had the opportunity to try Havens Arc Argan Oil in exchange for my unbiased opinion.

The Haven's Arc Argan Oil is very light - a much lighter consistency than other brands I've tried. Even the aroma is lighter than the scent of the brand my stylist used.

I find that when I rub just a couple of drops of argan oil onto my hands, then through my hair, my blowouts last much longer. If I leave my hair to dry natural, I can rub a few drops through the following day to tame my bedhead and still look presentable. 


I prefer to not use oils on my face, but I love using argan oil on my hands and cuticles. My nails, after going through several months of breaking, are finally starting to show signs of growth and greater strength.

You can find Havens Arc Argan Oil at Amazon via this link.


No comments:

Post a Comment