Friday

April and Arizona...

At the very last minute, I decided to join the A to Z Blogging Challenge with this blog. I've not done very well getting this general catch-all blog off the ground and decided this was the kick in the butt I needed. While I will still write and schedule the posts for Debbie & Harry's Kitchen each Sunday morning when I wake up at stupidly ugly hours, I'm going to do this one on the fly!

April - so many new opportunities came my way in March. I have a bit of anxiety that I might be overextending myself a bit but I'm gonna keep on truckin'. In addition to the daily articles, I have every intention of having the two cookbooks done by May 1. I also have a lot of work to do to get ready for the market season.

Arizona, how I miss you. It isn't just my friends...I miss Arizona! From the tears I experienced when I first learned of the beauty to be found in brown to the debauchery that can only be found at a Sewing Circle meeting, I do miss it all.

Arizona in April is gorgeous! One of my inventory trips was in April - I was laying by the pool at 9 AM. It also coincided with Shawn's 35th birthday - has it really been that long? - so I was able to extend my visit for his party. April 9 will bring the Tsunami's (or Satan, depending on whose description you listen to!) 40th birthday. It's been a tough winter and it kills me that I can't be there to share it with my dear friend.

But...I have memories and I might even learn to text for the occasion...

Yeah, that's right - we have matching tattoos. My characters are Laugh, love, live - Shawn chose love. We didn't get these in April though - Harry got us drunk in May and led us into that den of iniquity in Scottsdale.

2 comments:

  1. Hurray! I've added this to my blogroll too. I'm assuming you already signed up at the A-Z blog, no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you've joined in on the fun!!!! I'm stopping in to welcome you to the A to Z blogging challenge! I'm a co-host, should you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! I do hope you'll stop by and say hello! We'll also be hanging out on twitter (I'm @jenunedited and we can be found at #atozchallenge)!

    ReplyDelete